Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 2309 Driver and Class IV Posts:
Rajasthan High Court has released a Recruitment Advertisement for Driver and Class IV Posts on its official website at www.hcraj.nic.in. Government of Rajasthan aims to fill up 2309 vacant posts in various Subordinate Courts in upcoming months. Candidates who have required qualification, should Apply Online against Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018.
Candidates who are looking for a government job, should not miss this golden opportunity. Rajasthan High Court is offering a govt job to candidates having lower qualification. Interested candidates have to Apply by Online Mode for Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2018 from 12th February 2018. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Driver and Class IV posts is 31st March 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 2309 Posts
Name of Authority:
Rajasthan High Court, Government of Rajasthan
Name of Recruitment:
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
Driver and Class IV Posts
- Non TSP Area: 2178 posts
- TSP Area: 131 posts
Permanent Basis Job.
Class IV (Group D) Job.
Anywhere in Rajasthan.
Department to Work:
Subordinate Courts of Rajasthan.
Age of the Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 35 Years as on 1st January after Closure of Application Submission.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Rajasthan Government Rules.
Candidate must have passed 10th Class or Secondary Examination from State Education Board of Rajasthan.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have practical knowledge of Devanagari Lipi in Hindi and Culture of Rajasthan.
Application Fee and Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as under:
- General and OBC Categories: Rs.100/-
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.60/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following tests:
- Merit List based on SSC Exam Marks
- Driving Test (for Driver posts)
- Document Verification and/or Interview
Pay Scale and Salary Details:
After Appointed as Driver or Class IV Employee, the candidate will be paid Fixed Monthly Salary of Rs.12400/- for the First Two Years. Thereafter, candidate will receive Salary @Rs.17700/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
- Log on to official website at www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Select Recruitment tab and click on Class IV Employee link.
- Download Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Click on Online Application Portal and Register yourself online.
- Sign In with your SSOID or User Name and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form, Upload your Photo and pay the Fee Online.
- Submit the Application Form and take printout of it.
- Save your User Name and Password for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31st March 2018