How to Change SBI ATM PIN: Generate New PIN
SBI ATM Card is operated at ATM Machine with help of Four Digit PIN. State Bank of India strictly advises its customers to remember their SBI ATM PIN and don’t share it with anyone. You have to provide your ATM PIN when you want to withdraw some money from SBI ATM Machine.
How to Change SBI ATM PIN
At the time of issuing New ATM Card, State Bank of India sends SBI ATM PIN to Customer’s Address by Post. In case you have not received your SBI ATM PIN, you have to Generate New PIN through Online Mode. You can also Generate New PIN for your SBI ATM by SMS Service.
Change SBI ATM PIN by SBI Online Net Banking
You can Change or Generate SBI ATM PIN anytime by Login to SBI Net Banking Portal. Here we provide Step by Step Procedure to Change SBI ATM PIN Online as follows:
- Go to SBI Online Portal at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Login with your User Name and Password.
- Select ATM Card Services under e-Services tab and ATM PIN Generation.
- Select one option from Generate ATM PIN using OTP OR using Profile Password.
- Provide your Profile Password or OTP and select your Bank Account & concerned ATM Card.
- Now enter first two digits of your New PIN and wait.
- Remaining two digits will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter those two digits and submit the New PIN.
Change SBI ATM PIN through ATM Machine
Keep your SBI ATM Card in hands and go to near by SBI ATM Machine. Swipe your Card and Select your language. Provide your Old PIN and select Change PIN option to proceed. Enter your New PIN two times and confirm it to complete the transaction.
Change SBI ATM PIN by SMS
You can Change your SBI ATM PIN by SMS as PIN<XXXX><YYYY>. In this format XXXX is Last Four Digits of your SBI ATM Card Number and YYYY is Last Four Digits of your Bank Account Number. When you send this message from your Registered Mobile Number, you will receive an OTP. Use this OTP to Generate New PIN at nearby SBI ATM Machine within Next 24 Hours.
For more information about How to Change SBI ATM PIN and Generate New PIN/ Green PIN for SBI ATM Card, kindly visit SBI Online Portal at www.onlinesbi.com OR SBI Official Website at www.sbi.co.in.