How to Activate PNB Net Banking Online: Registration and Login
Punjab National Bank provides Internet Banking Facility to Retail and Corporate Customers. You can perform Online Fund Transfer and Bill Payment Transaction through PNB Net Banking. However, you must go through Registration Process before you Login to PNB Net Banking Portal.
How to Activate PNB Net Banking Online
Any person who has a Bank Account with Punjab National Bank, can Register and Activate PNB Online Net Banking. The Registration Process is very easy and less time consuming when you choose Online Mode. Punjab National Bank has developed a portal for Internet Banking Facility i.e. www.netpnb.com. All Services regarding PNB Net Banking are available on this portal.
Methods to Register/Activate PNB Net Banking
- PNB Net Banking Online Registration and Activation
- PNB Net Banking Registration at Bank Branch
If you want to Activate your Internet Banking in 10 minutes, select Online Registration Method.
Steps to Activate PNB Net Banking Online
- Log on to PNB Net Banking Portal at www.netpnb.com.
- Select Login option given on upper right corner of page.
- Click on Retail Internet Banking to go to respective page.
- Now click on New User link to proceed.
- Enter your PNB Account Number and choose the Registration Facility i.e. For Internet Banking or Mobile Banking or Both.
- Click on Verify to Receive OTP on your Mobile, submit the OTP to continue.
- Enter your PNB ATM Card Number and other details as asked.
- Select your Rights i.e. Enquiry Rights or Full Transaction Rights in PNB Net Banking.
- Set your New Login Password and Transaction Password.
- Note down your PNB Net Banking User ID and remember your Login Password.
- Your PNB Net Banking Facility has been Activated successfully, you can start using it.
How to Register for PNB Net Banking at Bank Branch
You have to visit PNB Bank Branch and fill up Net Banking Registration Form. Every PNB Branch has Net Banking Form which will be available for free. Just submit the Form with necessary documents and the Bank will Activate your PNB Internet Banking soon. You will also receive your Net Banking Kit or User ID, Password by SMS on your Registered Mobile Number.
For more information about How to Activate PNB Net Banking Online, Registration and Login Process etc., kindly visit Punjab National Bank’s Official Website at www.pnbindia.in or PNB Net Banking Portal at www.netpnb.com.